Since 1992, the Meeting of the Economics of Education Association has been held annually under the direction of the Economics of Education Association (AEDE). In 2020, its 29th edition, this Meeting will be held again on Zaragoza (Spain), specifically at the University of Zaragoza. The Meeting will include -among others- spaces for reflection and debate on the financing of education, its planning and management, problems of equity and efficiency, human capital and economic growth or indicators of educational quality. The XXIX Meeting will feature renowned national and international experts who will approach the role of education in economic and social life from different points of view.
The academic interest of the meeting is joined by the commitment of the organizers in transferring to society and public managers the main reflections and results in education that are deduced from the communications and debates of the parallel sessions. Our final objective is to improve knowledge of education and to guide educational policies in all its areas.
Paper submission & program::
- Opening of abstract & paper submission on website: December 21th, 2019
- Deadline for abstract submission: February 5th, 2020
- Abstract decision: February 26th, 2020
- Deadline for full paper submission: April 1st, 2020
- Paper decision: May 13th, 2020
- Preliminary program publication: May 27th, 2020
- Final program publication: June 14th, 2020
- Opening of registration on website: April 15th, 2020
- Deadline for registration at a reduced fee: May 20th, 2020
- Registration deadline (for presenters): May 31st, 2020
- Registration deadline (for non-presenters): June 14th, 2020
- Meeting: July 2nd – July 3rd, 2020